- 2015: Graduated from University of Brighton with a BA(Hons) Broadcast Media.
- 2014: Graduated from University of Brighton with a FDA Television Production diploma with Merit.
- 2008 – 2011: School of business and technology, profession: Mechatronics Automation Systems Maintenance Technician. N/SVQ level 2 standard.
- Editing and postproduction software: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Ableton. Good knowledge of computer hardware and devices.
- Cameras: BlackMagic 4K camera, Canon (450D, 600D ,5D m2 m3, 7D) DSLR’s.
- Lighting equipment: Soft light boxes, Arrilight 800W, 300W, 130W and flash light Canon Speedlite 580EX II.
- Sound: RODE NT1-A, MKH-416 and K6/ME66 directional, EW 100 G3 Omni radio Sennheiser microphones. Zoom H4N and Zoom F4 sound recorders.
- 2015 – Present: Currently I work as a freelance Videographer and Video Editor, participating in different projects for various events creating high level quality promotional videos and aftermovies using my own equipment such as Canon 5d m3 with 14mm, 75-300mm and 50mm lenses combined with dolly slider and glidecam rig.
- July 2017 – Present: ICMP – Work as a Videographer and Video Editor. Create promotional videos for social media, film live events, gigs, acoustic sessions, songwriters circles, panels and master classes with interviews.
- August 2011 – Present: IRIE PIXEL LTD – Video content creation, VJing, taking pictures of events, filming and editing promo videos.
- October 2016 – Present: Freelance Videographer and Video Editor for Eligent company based in London. Filming and Editing promotional videos.
- May 2015 – June 2016: THE MINE – Freelance Camera Operator and Video Editor. Filming and Editing promotional videos.
- November 2015 – December 2015: Denee Motion Boutique Wedding Films – 2 Months Internship in London. Participated as a Videographer in different events such as weddings and fashion.
- September 2014 – September 2015: MasterMind magazine – Filming and video content editing, camera operating at events and musical events.
- April 2014 – September 2014: The Latest TV – Internship in Brighton. Special graphics and ident creation. Filming and editing video content for programmes. Have practical experience to produce voxpop interviews.
- 17 – 22 May 2011: Participated in International Tournament of Acrobatic Gymnastics “Open Baltic 2011” as cameraman in Lithuania.
- 2006 – 2011: Events videographer: 3 graduations in kindergartens, 4 school graduations and parties, 5 sport events and the official chronics, 4 advertisements for professional school of Visaginas in Lithuania. Family Celebrations: 5 anniversaries and 20 weddings.
Sound design and Music:
- Composed symphony orchestra music and released a music album called Chronicle of Vanquished (2017)
- Composed symphony orchestra music and released a music album called The Golden Age (2016)
- Composed symphony orchestra music and released a music album called Journey Of A Lifetime (2015)
- Has done a sound design practice and music composing work for Alma short film (2015)
- October 2017 – Present: National Cat Adoption Centre (NCAC) – Work as a volunteer Videographer and Video Editor. Create promotional videos for “special” cats to find new home.
- 2013 – 2015: Worked as a Student Ambassador at University of Brighton from.
- 2012 – 2014: Was a Course Rep. (Representation) at University of Brighton from.
Additional Skills and Interests:
Interested in a lot of extra activities or hobbies such as astronomy, biology, music, poetry and sport. Enjoy driving, have a full UK driving licence.